- 6 pieces Half chicken, cleaned and cut into 6 pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, squeezed and take the juice
- 250 ml water
- 2 cm ginger, slightly brushed
- 1 stalk lemongrass, take the white part, slightly brushed
- 3 kaffir lime leaves
- 1/2 tsp salt, mixed with 2 tbsp of water
- 2 medium-size tomatoes, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 3 chili
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 shallots
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Marinate the chicken with lime juice and salt water. Let stand for 10 minutes then set aside
- Crushed all together chilli padi,salt,shallots and ground black pepper
- Heat oil on a pan,stir-fry the ingredient that has been crushed very well. Stir-fry until fragrant then add the ginger, lemongrass and kaffir lim leaves.
- Then add the tomatoes, chicken and water. Stir well and simmer until the water is dry up.
- Ayam rica rica ready to serve.